How to arrive:
The cheap hotel is placed at Zaragoza, nº 6, 3rd floor, 28012 – Madrid.
If you come from the airport it can come from several forms:
- By Taxi: It is taken between 20 and 30 minutes and has an approximate cost of 35€. Indicate to the cabdriver you should go for the Avenue of América, then through Serrano Street and the through Alcalá Street straight to the famous “Puerta del Sol”.
- By Metro (subway) it it takes approximately 30 minutes are taken and the cost of the ticket is about 2€. You should take line 8 to reach “nuevos ministerios”, then it is necessary to change to the line of train “C” to Atocha’s direction, straight to “Sol”.
- By Bus: it is the number 200 and you can take it iaat of the airport terminals. It takes you to the interchanger of “Avenue of América” where you will be able to take the Metro (line 4 up to “Goya” and then you can change to the line 2 up to “Sol”). The entire trajectory is of approximately 40 minutes and the entire cost is of aprox 2€.
If you come from the train station of Atocha:
- By Taxi: 10 minutes are taken and the cost is between 8€ – 10 €. Indicate to the cabdriver who should take the street of Atocha.
- Bay Metro approximately 15 minutes are taken and the cost is of aprox a 1€. From “Atocha Renfe” the Line 1 goes straight to the famous “Puerta del Sol”.
If you come from the train station of Chamartin:
- By Taxi: it takes approximately 20 minutes and the aprox cost is 15€. Indicate to the cabdriver who should take the famous Castellana Street up to Cibeles and then through Alcalá Street up to the famous “Puerta del Sol”.
- By Metro: Approximately 25 minutes are taken and the cost is about 10€. Take line up to “Court” and it changes to the line 1 up to the famous “Puerta del Sol”.
Once you are at the Puerta del Sol consult to the plane at this web to come up to the cheap hotel, walking two minutes are taken.
If you come in car remember that he can park in the public parking lot of the biggest square. One of the pedestrian exits is to the street Zaragoza (in the door of the Cheap Hotel).
It is important that it is known that in the taxi you only have to pay what marks the taximeter and that only receives from himself a supplement for going to the airport (aprox +4€) or to the train stations or bus (aprox +2€). To take the baggage in the taxi is completely free.
Like at all principal capitals of the world, remember not to leave your luggage unattendant, especially at Metro.